Mangoes are in great demand during sunner seasons and lot of sumptuous dishes can be doled out using mangoes. Try this one :
1. Carrot - big - 1
2. Mango - big - 1 (preferebly the "kilimooku manga"- dont know what to call it in English)
3. Channa dhal (kadala parupu) - 2 tspns
4. Groundnuts - according to taste
5. Oil - 2 tablespoons
6. Mustard - 1 tsp
7. Green Chillies - 3 or Red chillies - 3 to 4 ( For more spice, add more chillies)
8. Coriander leaves and curry leaves to garnish.
9. 3 to 4 cups cooked rice
10. Salt as required.
11.Turmeric powder - 1\2 tspn
1. Grate the carrot and mango and keep it separately.
2. Heat the oil and splutter the mustards.
3. Add channa dal and fry it till golden brown.
4. Add groundnuts.
5. Then cut the green chillies into fine pieces and drop the green or red chillies. Add turmeric powder.
6. Add the grated carrot and cook for 2 mins in simmering heat.
7. Add the grated mango and mix it with the carrot and cook for a minute.
8. Switch off the stove and leave it for 5 mts.
9. then add the cooked rice and mix well.
10. Add required salt.
11. For garnishing, add chopped coriander leaves nd curry leaves.
It depends on the taste of individuals on how to make the dish more spicy or more sweet or sour.
For more of mango dishes , check mango mirattals